Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is It Immature To Sleep With Stuffed Pokemon?

math exam

Tomorrow is the day of the math!

Tuesday I found myself in Milan with my friend Ilaria organizing work for the math exam tomorrow. We conducted the first test group, we have become familiar with a type of structured learning materials for learning mathematics, logic units, and we have tried to master the techniques of representation.
Another proof that I liked was that the problem of drying out. Ilaria and I have initially raised the issue as clearly as possible, then we have proposed to do to solve it possobilità operations and materials.
proposing this problem in two separate groups of boys from seventh grade, we realized that they have reached the same result but proposes two different solutions, using the same number of operations.

Anyway I hope everything goes well tomorrow because I am committed to this examination, in addition to having spent so many hours at the computer that I think I've forgotten how to write with pen and paper!
We'll let you know how it went ... wish the examination good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment