Monday, February 7, 2011

Where To Buy Gerber Blueberry Buckle

community photo AGATA




Prayer Elder





O God, our Father, that you define yourself
lover of life,
grant me the grace of a perennial
youth of the Spirit,
for Always remain calm
even in difficult times.
I ask you the gift of friendship:
loved ones who have given me
and made me meet,
know stay close.
I ask that the road
of my soul to immortality
is staggering as that of my body.
Help me to be able to understand,
more than judge
to know how to appreciate,
rather than condemn,
to be a model for others,
more than an adviser.
Help me to not take myself too seriously:
smile of my successes,
as my mistakes.
Please keep the taste of things
to make me endure the noise of natural
children
the development of a world that gradually
will no longer be My.
Please make me understand that, even for me,
new life always begins
and different every day.
you who have cheered my youth,
make strong and dignified my age,
because I can leave my children
and to my children's children,
a message of confidence and peace.
Finally, I ask you, with humility and hope,
to keep that place,
that Your Son Jesus came to prepare
for me in your home,
so I can enjoy eternal youth.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment