Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How Many Sheet Of Sheetrock On Roof Rack

U.S. and Mathematics I and Mathematics

to notice that mathematics is constantly present in our daily lives, just look around. In the experiences and events of everyday life, in fact, we find an infinite number of numbers or mathematical concepts. Even I, for one day, I wanted to try to concentrate on that aspect of my life, ie on which and how many meetings in my day an ordinary . Unfortunately Hit the numbers I found were so many that I was unable to bring them all in writing, but they still managed to write down the most important ones:
· 5.50 : the time of first Wake
· 5.55 : the time of the second alarm
· 6.00 : the time of the third (and thankfully last) Wake
· 30 : the latter uses the microwave to thaw the sandwich, of course, forgot to pull misono out of the freezer the night before
· 3 : slices of ham in the sandwich that I put just thawed
· 10 : I put the candy in his pocket before leaving home (to fill glieventuali and frequent bouts of "desire for something sweet")
· 6.45 : time out of her house
· 10 : the minutes you use to reach the station
· 12.50 : The euro spent on the weekly subscription Train
· 7.03 : time of train to Milan
· 20 : the minutes of delay that the train usually leads
· 45 : the minutes it takes to get to Milan
· 15.5 : the pages of a book on bullying that I read on the train
· 2 tickets Stations I buy the morning
· 2: The euro spent on tickets metro
· 8.30 : start time of the lessons
· 2 : the foil, the average usage for each hour of class
· 7 : the lessons of the day
· 3506857 : the serial number of my University
· 18.00 : train timetable to return home
· 4: The friends I met on the train
· 2 : the times I had to call my mother because she forgot to take the train venirmia
· 20 : the minute that I had to wait before my mother came
· 5 : the minutes available (given the delay in arriving home) percambiarmi the bag and prepare to go to training volleyball
· 9 : the companions of this square the training
· 2 the hours of training
· 8 : volleyball exercises conducted
· 132 : the total points made during the volleyball game
· 50 : inflections of punishment that had to make the team that lost
· 25 : the euro, which I had to pay for the monthly usage of the gym
· 15 : the minutes used to make the shower · 10.00: time to return home
· 2: plates I ate pasta for dinner
· 112 : channel "Sky" on which I have tuned in after dinner
· 2: episodes of "CSI" as seen on TV
· 01.15 : time that I decided to go to sleep
These are just some of the numbers I have met during the day. I could have scored a lot of others, but to write them all I would have served three times the space.
However I can say that it was fun to find all occurrences of the day, numerical ... is something I'd never done before, but after this experience I am sure I will notice the numbers that I most often occur during the life of all day.
It 's amazing how the vast amount of numbers that we all encounter during our lives normally, the funny thing is that not even realize it, because often we tend to take for granted many things, including, of course, this one.
This little exercise, however, it is useful to realize how mathematics is an important and dominant in our lives, something that has always existed and which men will always have to do.
Therefore, to appreciate the value of this discipline, you need not be geniuses and mathematicians have an innate passion for power, because we all have to do with the numbers since our birth, I am sure that even those who hate mathematics more than anything I miss it if it was (hypothetically) to be missed!
The world is full of mathematical concepts, there is no field or industry that does not use numbers and sizes of events or to express concepts. All of us in our daily lives, we will always have something to do with mathematics and with everything that is connected to it.
E 'undeniable now, that numbers and mathematical concepts are a very important element in our lives everyday. This is demonstrated by numerical infinite occurrences encountered in a typical ordinary day, but not only! To understand what the numbers are essential in every field and area of \u200b\u200bour lives, just try to read some newspaper articles, and soon you will realize that without numbers, measures or as many things could not be said!
short, mathematics is fully a part of our existence, and to prove it I decided to look at some
newspaper articles dealing with issues and different areas, to understand how there is no area of \u200b\u200bour lives that has nothing to do with numbers!
To make more evident the presence of high numbers and mathematical concepts within articles, I pointed out all occurrences of numbers in the same proposed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment