Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Soflens Toric Vs Purevision



The mathematics course faced during the year has given me the opportunity to reflect more deeply on the importance of this discipline in their daily life and my relationship with it. Here, therefore, the history of my relationship with math, from childhood until now .
Even as a child, I always had a passion for science, including mathematics. Over time, the love of science, biology and chemistry has been (or even increased), while the Math has always been more weakened and eventually disappear altogether ... well, on occasion has even turned to hate! The first approach to this matter is engaging and enjoyable, even in elementary school because I was very lucky to find teachers trained and competent people who have known me appreciate even the most difficult materials temute.Ricordo and even my teacher had us always use slide rules for calculations and to make us understand the concept of unity and ten. This was for me a very funny and at the same time, definitely utile.Dopo teaching us the basics, my teacher went on to explain the various arithmetic operations, using to support not only the unforgettable subsidiary, but also practical tools (in this case made us "play" with the set). The part that I recall with less pleasure, is one in which we questioned every day on the tables for us students ... it was not fun at all this "habit", but I must admit that over time it became very costruttiva.Insomma, after all the My first experience with math was not so traumatic, indeed, I must admit I was even divertenti.Ma was all too good to be true! The first problems appeared with math in junior high, despite the ability but, Above all, the patience of my professor, who vainly tried to save me and my mates when we were sinking into oblivion ... So, when the level of knowledge and expertise in this field has risen, I was increasingly difficult to understand and memorize all the terms of this matter, so that the teacher made us stay in school one afternoon a week just to make us play the "mini-audits" (problems, equations, and various operations) on the program explained that momento.Alla up to the end, however, so much effort and commitment, the averages are always able to cavarmela.Per regarding high school, however, during the five years I have had several ups and downs, probably also due to professore.Ricordo frequent changes in first high school I had a very good and patient teacher, always willing to re-explain concepts if they had not understood. With her went very well, because he had a very effective way of working, I say effective because it could make me understand the different math concepts explained to us that (very difficult task, considering the huge gaps in my regard). But this time (note my "luck") things did not last more than lungo.In second, in fact, we changed teacher, teaching mathematics and got a very strict and demanding teacher (Hitler called it all!), but he could do his job. Also with her, in fact, I had some good results and could not understand a good deal of explaining things in class, so all in all, despite more stringent methods, I was not so bad. This, however, regarding the results. If I talk about my mood and my mood every time he came into class, then things change ... In fact, had clear and effective methods, was so severe and "bigoted", I was always anxious and agitation (which came during the height intererogazioni!). I think, therefore, that my hatred of math is born in that periodo.In upper third, to make matters worse, I changed my professor again, this time, However, the new teacher followed my class until the fifth (and thus, was also examined by the state). With her, the situation was reversed from the previous year. This teacher, in fact, was a bit 'harsh (just enough to hold off a class of wild like mine), but it was also very kind and helpful. In class could create a serene and peaceful, totally different from what is established with the previous insegnante.Purtroppo, however, is not always all that glitters is gold ... in fact, to my chagrin, after a few lessons I realized that I did not understand anything I explained! I never really understood why, but all of a sudden I became a real Somara! So, slowly I began to falter and to understand less and less, and since the mathematics program of the following years, if you had not figured things done before you could not understand new concepts, I was lucky to even further behind ... despite the many failures and the continuing disappointments, I managed to get by the stesso.Non say that the experience of the last years of school has traumatized me (it takes a lot more!), but has definitely damaged my relationship with math. It is probably for this reason that when I read that in the curriculum of the University system were examined as math, a bit ' I had a knot in my stomach, but, fortunately, the way in which it was built this course has reassured me and made me closer to this subject so difficult, but also very beautiful and fascinating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment