Thursday, March 3, 2011

Herpes Within Pubic Hair

enough



Allegro! (f bears is the second post but on the sometimes repeat certain concepts, including and especially myself, will not hurt )
The best way to approach life with a smile I believe it! After
to face every day with joy, not hurt for sure, you can live in all situations in a better way, you avoid the frustrations, more easily resolve the problems, misunderstandings, mistakes daily.
I smile at all, I like being with people who make me laugh and who rejoices with me, who enters a room showing a smile, a laugh with those who respond to injustice.
but I can not stand people that the way they do lead me to be sad, I take away the joy in the approach to a new day, a few words make sure that my "self" is distorted. To these people I feel a bit 'of pain, because they can not live in the up, and then, to them, I answer with a smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment