Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What To Do Forfissure Itch



distracted and the city
and half
the way
and among the people dream,
of see you again.
I watch those passers
all you like,
if not on the face
in more ...
do not know,
you,
each
speaks.
You are the echo of everything
and your reflection
is everywhere,
but I think of you next,
pretend,
or perhaps a little t'invento.
Because every moment
we were together,
I live a life
that has no border.
It's like a skyscraper
that rises above a river,
built in a few moments,
game,
or by mistake.
And now that I open my eyes,
to really experience,
six water has passed through,
you
and he
an 'illusion.
distracted and the city
to me already that you seek,
but if you go back,
certainly
I I would be the same,
and pretend Essert
alien and indifferent,
to lead one to seek
now
perhaps
in the midst of this
people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment