Monday, March 14, 2011

Shelf Life Promethazine

At night

At night I'll try,
the dark
and is an extreme thought,
because during the day
there is too much light,
love
too many people
and seems
that we can not do
what I want.
By day I viverti,
what life is like a park,
enjoy a quiet
that is not quiet,
ever.
And always will divide,
with other voices and dreams,
a thousand obstacles,
in the great disenchantment.
At night, however,
love
for me only
exist,
and you look at me
and live
without you see,
am your holy fire,
lava your
downhill.
why I
day,
I feel a great actor,
sometimes
without a mask,
only an imposter.
And watch without touching
as I do not touch the sky,
and I live on the edge every time,
between descent and flight.
At night I can have you,
instead
without a real excuse,
every time I
love you,
serious
without all your
fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment