Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vile Taste In Mouth After Wisdom Teeth Extraction

everything is yellow today! Allegro


What does it mean to be a woman?
What feelings does it feel to be the most beautiful and perfect creature of God?
What agony, in which intense melancholy, it was destined to meet, and what moments of joy, many moments of sublime happiness you live?
was born to create life, come into the world to love, live to ensure that the existence goes on .. What mission more important than this? What daunting task awaits? Women who are created to love, the very essence of perfection the gift of God to fill the imperfections of man, happy birthday!



Body of woman
Pablo Neruda

Body of woman, white hills, white thighs, you

resembles the world in your attitude of abandonment.
My savage peasant body you dig
and breaks the child from the depths of the earth.
I was just like a gallery.

birds to escape me and in me the night came,
with his mighty invasion.
To survive I have forged a weapon,
as an arrow in my bow,
like a stone in my sling.
But the hour of vengeance falls, and I love you.
Body of skin, of moss, of eager and firm milk. Ah
cups chest! Ah, the eyes of absence!
Ah, the rose of the pubis! Ah your voice slow and sad!
my woman's body, will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my anxiety without limitation, undecided on my way!
Dark rivers where the eternal thirst continues,
and effort continues, and the infinite sorrow.

(here there are beautiful poems about women
http://www.romaexplorer.it/divertimento-online/poesie/poesie_donne.htm
)

0 comments:

Post a Comment